Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Wednesday, November 11, 2009-

In one of her past blog entries my best friend Samantha Weaver (http://samantharomaweaver.blogspot.com. She’s on Rotary to Mahadahonda, Spain) commented that an exchange student’s day is influenced so much by the weather. I couldn’t agree more! The joy of waking up to a sunny sky and warm breeze is just enough of a boost to get me rolling (literally) in the morning.
On the other hand rainy days like today seem so much colder, drearier, and slower. I am thankful that so far Japan has had a majority of the first, but a handful of the latter aren’t bad either. They make you appreciate the nice days. Yet as I sit in my room, wearing sweats and turning the heater up, I am praying that the weather forecast for three more days of rain is somehow mistaken…Probably out of luck though, the Japanese are obsessed with the weather and their Weathermen and women are like TV Celebrities! There’s one guy on the news that wears different colorful stripes suits everyday. That in itself tends to brighten my day = )

No comments:

Post a Comment