Friday, November 20, 2009

Friday, November 20, 2009-

Highlights of my day:

1) In cooking class today we made fried dumplings called Gyoza! It was so much fun, and extremely delicious.

2) After school I went to the Kobayashi’s store again and spent over two hours sitting, talking, eating treats, drinking hot tea, and smiling with Mr. Kobayashi and his 66 year old mother. Every time I’ve left that store, I’ve had a big smile on my face, they’re a great family.

3) I am about to head out for appetizers with Miki and her friend Yuka. Nothing big, but it feels great to have friends to hang out with again.


Don't they just look delicious?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sam! I've been meaning to post a comment for quite a while now. The puppy the other day got me going, but I got distracted at work... However, that great looking plate of Gyoza finally pushed me off the ledge! Your blogs are great and I thoroughly enjoy keeping up with all of your adventures. You have a wonderful way of describing all that you are experiencing! Take care! Tom T (Ashley & Erin's Dad)

    ReplyDelete