Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Wednesday, October 7, 2009 (Twins Update)-

Okay I know I missed a hell of a match-up between the Twins and the Tigers when the game is highlighted in the JAPANESE NATIONAL NEWS!!!
I couldn't believe it when I saw the video of a packed Metrodome and the Twins winning it in extra innings. I literally started pointing and jumping up and down because I couldn't come up with words in Japanese. I think what I finally shouted out was "Minnesota, Minnesota. It's Minnesota! Awesome!"
I then immediately rushed back to my laptop where I've been watching high light reels ever since. What an exciting game!
For now the ESPN coverage has been fun to read. I'm just laughing to myself because I think I've gotta be about the only Twins fan in all of Tochigi Prefecture right now. The good news is that because Matsui is on the Yankees there will be nightly news updates on the series.
Ok that's all for now, just thought I'd give a shout out to the twins. Read below for my update on the day in Nakagawa...much less exciting than the Twins though, sorry = (

No comments:

Post a Comment