Monday, June 21, 2010

Monday, June 21, 2010-

Well, there was a little mix up on contact information and scheduling which in the end gave me one extra day here in Tochigi. What I mean to say is that I was going to finish my Rotary exchange tomorrow afternoon, but now instead I will wait one more day in order to meet up with a friend and Ryota in Tokyo on the 23rd instead.
Therefore....I have all day tomorrow to write one final blog entry while abroad before I go on my big trip. But in the meantime, I'm going to be a little bit selfish. I am going to completely stop thinking about packing, phone numbers, hotel bookings, extra emails or (gasp) blogging for the rest of the night and just have fun with the Shiozawa's. Sorry to have backed out on my promise of another entry today, but tomorrow I will definitely write one last time while in Japan =)
Until then - PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment