Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Tuesday, October 13, 2009-

Perhaps my most telling self-revelation of Rotary so far has also been reached by BFF Samantha Roma Weaver (samantharomaweaver.blogspot.com):

When I signed up for Rotary I though, “This is great, I’m going to have so much free time and nothing to do all day. It will be such a change, I can’t wait!” Well guess what, I’ve verified that I am in fact someone who thrives on a crammed schedule with many organized social outlets. Wow, who would’ve thought = )

But at least now I know, so thank you Rotary

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sam!!

    I've just spent the last half hour catching up on your amazing adventures in Japan! Your stories are marvelous and your photos are of professional quality. Given our shared love for sushi, my favorite photo was of the mile long sushi roll. I wonder how long it would take the Eckhoffs, Monaghans and Estensons to consume one of those on a Sunday night sushi outing? :)

    I'm sending you a big hug from all the Monaghans!

    - Emily

    ReplyDelete