Saturday, March 6, 2010

Thursday, March 4 – Saturday, March 6, 2010-

The past few days have brought little to share. I am without a doubt living the most carefree days of my life to date. It has to have been years and years since I could spend my days simply lying on the couch, watching movies, grabbing a snack, going for a walk, or reading a book without a single thought to the contrary. It is in some ways very peaceful, but for a 19-year-old guy bursting to experience as much as he can, it can be a little monotonous.

One fun experience that deserves mentioning is the annual release of over 2000 salmon fry into the nearby creek. My 15 and 16-year-old fishery classmates were having a field day. Oh fishery schoooooollll….

A picture of Sasaki-Sensei whilst taking a picture of me taking a picture of him taking a picture of me...did that make sense??
Craft Design: my art class where I've made Japanese pottery, bamboo baskets, silver pendants, and more. Tell me Yoshida-Sensei, the woman on the right, doesn't remind you of Northfield High School's own art teacher, Katherine Norrie!? If you heard Yoshida-Sensei talk and sat in her class you'd be convinced that the two are really miraculous, multi-national twins. They even laugh similarly

No comments:

Post a Comment