Monday, November 30, 2009

Tuesday, November 24-Sunday, November 29, 2009-

Introduction written Sunday Afternoon, November 29th -

On this my 100th day in Japan, how do I begin to blog about what has turned out to be hands down the best week of my exchange?! I have enough stories and pictures to fill a book, and I know that if I don’t condense everything down I’ll leave you with pages and pages of blog to read. So for everyone’s sake (and for my sanity) I will simply upload “the album” of 95 photos from the trip, plus one short video of the beautiful Okinawa sunset. I’ll break them into days and add any stories or comments I have to share, going in reverse chronological order. Thank you to everyone who is following my adventures, I hope that I’m able to share even a fraction of the excitement and joy that I felt these past couple days. Although I was away from family and friends on Thanksgiving, I know that I will have wonderful stories for years to come. I’ll be able to say that I spent the Thanksgiving of 09 in beautiful Okinawa. The memories I made this week will always be something for which I will always give thanks. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment