Thursday, November 5, 2009

Thursday, November 5, 2009-

You never know what class will entail at the 水産科-Suisanka (Fishery). For example today I spent five of my six hours sorting tiny silver fish called Ugui. I really don’t have much more I can say about that. We scooped the fish into big blue pales from which we sorted them into Giant, Large, Medium, and Small groups. The video below is us throwing the large fish into their new tank. By the end of the day I’d gotten pretty quick at it. Unfortunately as soon as the fish ran out we had to clean their old tank! It just goes to show that I’m taking each day as it comes and have as little idea what will end up on the blog the next day as you do. Thanks to all who have been following so closely. It’s an honor to know you’re out there reading what’s happening on the other side of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment